WELCOME TO ACCOLADE TECHNOLOGY
Accolade Technology develops and markets the ANIC family of FPGA based advanced packet processing adapters. ANIC adapters are optimized for off-loading Host CPUs in a variety of target applications.
At the core of every ANIC adapter is the Advanced Packet Processor (APP) that provides the Intelligence, Programmability and Scalability to perform a comprehensive set of Packet Processing Algorithms at line rates ranging from 1 to 40 Gbps with zero packet loss. The FPGA based programmable APP enables functions such as Lossless Packet Capture, Time Stamping, Packet Slicing, Filtering and Steering. In each case the APP pre-processes and presents packets in buffers that optimize Host CPU utilization in target applications.
ANIC Gigabit Ethernet adapters are widely deployed by Accolade’s OEM customers in applications that include Passive and Inline Network Monitoring, Intrusion Detection, Network Forensics, Load Balancing, Latency Measurements in Financial Networks and Multi-Media Delivery platforms. Accolade’s ANIC adapters are platform independent and can be made available in a variety of form factors including PCIE, ATCA, AMC and XMC.
Accolade’s company philosophy is to offer the richest set of features, superior performance and unmatched customer support across our entire product line at the absolute best value to our OEM customers.
- Accolade Builds on Significant Design Wins
- Accolade Announces Industry’s First PCIE Gen 3 Series of Products
- Accolade Expands Executive Team with Addition of Industry Veteran
- Accolade Introduces 40 GigE Deep Packet Inspection Accelerator
- Accolade to Exhibit at Interop Las Vegas 2012
- Accolade CTO to Present at Ethernet Technology Summit 2012
- Accolade Announces Advanced ANIC-20KL Adapter
- Accolade Technology introduces Industry’s first quad 10 GigE packet processing adapter, the ANIC - 40K
- Accolade Technology Introduces Advanced 20 GigE Packet Processing Adapter the ANIC-20K2
- Accolade Technology to Exhibit at Interop Las Vegas, May 10-12, 2011
- TS-Associates, Voltaire and Accolade announce “TipOff – Wombat Data Fabric Edition” for Performance Monitoring of InfiniBand Fabrics